Assam Postal Circle Recruitment 2019: Assam Postal Office has invited competent and able persons to apply for 919 Vacancies of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS). The due date for the online application of form is 04th of September 2019. The application can be submitted online through www.indiaposts.gov.in. For complete information regarding the pay scale, application fees and much more read carefully the below-given article.
Assam Postal Circle Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Assam Post Office|
|Name of the Job||Gramin Dak Sevak|
|Number of vacancies||919|
|Last Date to apply||04th of September 2019|
Assam Postal Circle Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Assam Post Office
Name of The Posts:
- Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) – 919
Last Date to Apply: 04th of September 2019
Educational Qualifications: Applicant must be 10th from the authorized board.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of the Written Exam and Personal interview.
Pay Scale: Candidates will get paid Salary Rs. 15000/- Per Month.
- For UR/OBC and EWS Male Candidates Rs. 100/-
- For Female, SC/ST & PwD Candidates Nil.
Age Limit: Candidate should be in the age group of 18-40 years besides limit for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 05th of August 2019.
Official Website: www.indiaposts.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Assam Postal Circle Recruitment 2019:
- The Applicants must fill the online application form on the official website
- Fill up the accurate and complete details as per the instructions.
- Upload the required documents, passport size photograph, and signature in the form.
- Application fees can be pay through debit card, credit card or net banking.
- Submit the application before the due date.
- Retain the hard copy of the form for future requirements.
- The hard copy of the filled-in application form need not be sent to the office address.
NOTE: All the latest notifications related to the post will be published on the portal of an organization. Therefore, the applicant much checks it again and again.