General Manager, Assistant General Manager
Shared By: WWW.GovtJobsNic.IN
BNPM Recruitment 2019: Bank Note Paper Mill India Private Limited has decided to make the recruitment process for the purpose to fulfill the 03 vacancies of General Manager, Assistant General Manager. The skilled and interested person can submit the application Offline before the due date 30th August 2019. For complete knowledge of application fees, selection procedure, age level, pay scale and much more, pay attention to the below-drafted article.
BNPM Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the company||Bank Note Paper Mill India Private Limited|
|Name of the Job Post||General Manager, Assistant General Manager|
|Number of vacancies||03|
|Last Date to apply||30-08-2019|
BNPM Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Name of the company: Bank Note Paper Mill India Private Limited
Name of The Posts:
- General Manager (Technical) – 01
- General Manager (HR & Admin.) – 01
- Assistant General Manager – 01
Last Date to Apply: 30th August 2019
Educational Qualifications: The candidate must have B.E./B.Tech/M.Sc/MBA/PG Degree with PG Diploma in Pulp & Paper Technology/HR/IR/Personnel from the recognized university or institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Assessment Center Exercise and Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package as below:
- Rs. 177400/- per month (Post 1,2)
- Rs. 123100/- per month (Post 3)
- For PWD candidates Rs. 200/-
- Rs. 600/- for remaining candidates.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 48-55 years (Post 1,2) and 38-45 years (Post 3) besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01st July 2019.
Official Website: www.bnpmindia.com
Important Instructions to apply for BNPM Recruitment 2019:
- First of all, have a visit to the organization official website.
- Read the instructions given there and then take out the print of the application form.
- Put the details in the form about the candidate name, address, and other specifications.
- Deposit the fees and finally submit the application.
- Send the application to the following address. The Managing Director Bank Note Paper Mill India Private Limited, Administration Building, Paper Mill Compound Note Mudran Nagar, Mysuru – 570003